A Member's points can be used to enroll in a selected activity (when available), such as: a five-day summer camp, YMCA membership, sports camp (football, soccer, basketball, cheerleading), online group lessons, such as: singing, dancing, swimming, bowling, musical instruments, keyboards, drums, poetry composition, computer, defensive driving class, etc.
- Click on Points-for-Activities to find descriptions of available activities, number of points required, number of points applied, and number of points remaining.
- When sufficient points have been earned and applied, this message will appear: Points are now Completed.
- Details about classes or camps will be provided.
- Some activities will be available for only a certain time period. Points must be accumulated before specified deadline.
- New activities will be added and others deleted according to company or instructor specifications.
Information Coming Soon...